Trainee – Corporate Finance, M&A Advisory - (6 months, 80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong and great teammate, able to work in a dynamic environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring. We are currently looking for two trainees to join the Corporate Finance Advisory team. One role would be specialized in the Life Sciences Industry, while the other has a wider industry scope.
What you can expect from us
- The possibility of being part of a leading Corporate Finance Advisory team in Switzerland, exclusively focused on Life Sciences and Healthcare industry, or other industries, with an active deal flow
- From the very start, you will be involved in the full Corporate Finance Advisory cycle: through performing market research, database analysis and valuations
- Receive training and gain deep experience in the core skills of M&A and Life Sciences and Healthcare industry through working in an established team on both internal and client facing projects
- An international work environment with very professional and like-minded colleagues.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, finance and / or accounting
- Previous experience as an intern in a professional services firm or experience in investment banking is an advantage
- For one of the roles: strong interest in Life Sciences and Healthcare industry
- Enjoy solving and analysing complex problems as well as learning new things
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You are a team player, motivated to learn and work in a demanding and rewarding work environment
- Fluency in German and English (both written and orally), other languages are a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 170024