L'ORÉAL - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP - FEBRUARY 2020 - 6 MONTHS New
Starting in February 2020
Location: L’Oréal Switzerland - Geneva
The main function of the Category Management within the Business Development Team from the Consumer Product Division is to grow the Beauty market and over-proportionally Division, thanks to a strategic alignment with retailers and a superior understanding of shopper needs and behaviors.
Your mission will consist in providing support to this team by analyzing market data (selection, simplification, structuring), conducting consumers/shoppers studies and ensuring “POS excellence” projects from the revision of planograms to complete point of sale review projects.
But part of this internship, you will also have the opportunity to work with the Business Analysis Team, which support L’Oréal’s growth by exploiting the sales information of our products while providing their advice and expertise to our Sales Managers on the best use of resources. The combine financial and commercial skills to ensure an optimal business strategy for L’Oréal in Switzerland.
On this part, your mission will be to analyze, coordinate the financial performance information to ensure optimal quality of business activities. You will also technically and financially support the sales department and manage the customer database, products and prices.
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- You have strong analytical skills and you’re sensitive to numbers
- You are an accurate, disciplined and organized person
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
- You are motivated to build beauty concepts for instore projects or you have already experience in merchandising projects
- You have a high knowledge of the SAP and MS Office IT environment, especially Excel.
- You speak fluently German or French and have a good level in the other language (at least B2); you also have a good command of English.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 100 years. With its unique international portfolio of 36 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 and employs 86 000 people worldwide. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies, hair salons, travel retail, branded retail and e-commerce. Research and innovation are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
In Switzerland, we employ approximately 400 people at our head office in Geneva and in the field. Collaboration, transparency, agility and lab spirit characterize our local working environment. As a team of talented experts, our mission is to energize the Swiss cosmetics market by creating an innovative experience for our consumers, thus becoming a reference in Europe.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
- A unique experience with real responsibilities in innovative projects
- A friendly, dynamic & diverse environment
- Very competitive salaries
- Financial contribution for public transport (TPG / SBB)
- And much more…