Graduate Program – Global Mobility Services
Graduate Program - Global Mobility Services
Do you want to work in a truly international environment? Be part of a young and dynamic team that is recognized as a global leader in what they do.
Join our 24 month Graduate Program and help our clients in all sorts of challenges around their mobile employees’ income tax and social security.
Start date: 1 October 2020
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Rotate through different areas of our Global Mobility Services practice and be exposed to everything we do
- Be responsible for different tasks including tax return preparation, payroll advice, consulting and account management
- Get to know our impressive client base of leading multinational companies headquartered in Switzerland and abroad, as well as KPMG colleagues from across the globe
- Benefit from substantial investment in your development through a mix of dedicated training sessions, on-the-job learning and client exposure
This is what makes you successful
- Strong academic record (Master’s or Bachelor’s degree). We consider all academic backgrounds, not just business or law, the key is your desire to work in the environment explained above
- You are not afraid of change and have a deep ambition to succeed both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to not just work but to thrive in an international and multi-cultural setting
- Intermediate German and English language skills (minimum B2 level)