Graduate Program – Global Mobility Services
Graduate Program - Global Mobility Services
Do you want to work in a truly international environment? Be part of a young and dynamic team that is recognized as a global leader in what they do.
Join our 24 month Graduate Program and help our clients in all sorts of challenges around their mobile employees’ income tax and social security.
1 October 2020
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Rotate through different areas of our Global Mobility Services practice and be exposed to everything we do
- Be responsible for different tasks including tax return preparation, payroll advice, consulting and account management
- Get to know our impressive client base of leading multinational companies headquartered in Switzerland and abroad, as well as KPMG colleagues from across the globe
- Benefit from substantial investment in your development through a mix of dedicated training sessions, on-the-job learning and client exposure
This is what makes you successful
- Strong academic record (Master’s or Bachelor’s degree). We consider all academic backgrounds, not just business or law, the key is your desire to work in the environment explained above
- You are not afraid of change and have a deep ambition to succeed both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to not just work but to thrive in an international and multi-cultural setting
- Intermediate German and English language skills (minimum B2 level)