Sales / Customer Business Development - Internships (m/f/d)
Are you ready to leave your mark in our Sales / Customer Business Development department?
During your internship, you will become a valued member of one of our Customer Teams, working directly with the customer, and having selling and account management responsibility.
Your responsibilities will include achieving competitively superior in-store presence of our brands at assigned grocery or retail drug accounts. Additionally, you will be assigned special projects to complete, and will be expected to make meaningful contributions to the growth of our brands by completing business analyses and participating in account presentations.
While doing so, we will support you to continuously learn and utilize conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This will provide you with a deep understanding of our Sales and Customer Teams.
This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship. We do not offer internships to students who (will have) completed their Master studies at the time of the internship.
- Students in their Bachelor studies or Master students, with good academic results
- Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland or knowledge of its market
- Proficiency in German and English
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Creativity, innovation, and initiative
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
CV as a separate document
Cover letter for the specific role you are applying for
Copy of A-level (baccalaureate) grades as well as Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
Copy of relevant work, internship, and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse, Germany, Vienna, Vienna, Austria, Zurich, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland