Graduate Talent Program 2021, Compliance & Operational Risk Audit New
Switzerland - Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? Do you want to be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and talents reviewing and challenging the status quo in the Compliance and Operational Risk field? We are looking for an exceptional graduate to join our Group Internal Audit (GIA) Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG) team to:
- analyze UBS’s businesses, processes and products to evaluate risks that could arise and assess how they are managed;
- identify controls that are designed to address the risks and evaluate how effective they are (e.g. by testing them or deciding on a testing approach);
- monitor issue resolution, risk profile and developments within a specific area and provide input into our audit planning;
- contribute to reports of audit findings for UBS senior management;
- display strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership ability coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and fact-finding skills.
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) in Zurich. You are joining a department of 130 professionals with a wealth of experience and international backgrounds. Our role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee. Globally, GIA has over 400 professionals working in 18 offices in 13 countries, with dedicated teams covering the Investment Bank, Global Wealth Management, UBS Switzerland, Asset Management and Corporate Center functions, including Technology.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the Compliance and Operational Risk function globally, assessing key second line of defense risks and frameworks, such as monitoring & surveillance, operational risk, conduct risk, market conduct, conflicts of interest, and regulatory requirements management. You will be directly involved in our regional and global C&ORC audits and periodically assist our colleagues in other GIA teams. In that role, you will gain insight into a wide variety of risk processes across the bank and will be able to influence their effectiveness.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- excellent English (written and oral); German, French or another language are a plus.
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.07.2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, Compliance & Operational Risk Audit||UBS Job Board for Graduates|