Internship 2021, Project Management Business Risk WM New
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Client advisory / Relationship management, Compliance, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in Wealth Management Risk and Compliance? Do you enjoy to work with various stakeholders? Then we are looking for someone like that to:
- Maintain the existing Run-the-Bank (RtB) and support implementation of adjustments
- Support in GIA audit activities
- Compose internal communication for front units
- Liaise with internal stakeholders e.g. from the Business, Legal, Compliance & Operational Risk Control, Operations and IT to define relevant material, processes and forms
- Support the Client Case Decision Group where special client cases are reviewed together with Legal, Compliance and Wealth Planning
- Support the second level support for client advisors answering fiscal initiative related questions, where required in coordination with internal stakeholders
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
The developments in the area of client tax compliance and transparency are reshaping the banking industry across the globe. In this context, our team of dedicated professionals is responsible to maintain the firm’s fiscal compliance initiatives to ensure UBS is managing only tax disclosed assets.
Our dedicated unit is part of the Global WM COO organization. We ensure a consistent, systematic and timely maintenance and support with regards to these initiatives in booking center Switzerland across UBS Wealth Management and UBS Region Switzerland, leveraging specialist know-how from various stakeholders such as the Business, Legal and Compliance & Operational Risk Control.
For UBS’s international locations across the globe, we act as a functional competence center and ensure cross-border alignment.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular you have:
In particular, you have:
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- good judgment when dealing with sensitive information
- German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: July/ August 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Project Management Business Risk WM||UBS Job Board for Graduates|