Graduate Talent Program 2021, Global Wealth Management Russia/CIS New
Switzerland - Zürich
Business development, Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you good in keeping all the balls in the air? Are you able to deliver top-notch results under pressure? Would you like to work with colleagues and clients in an international environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- work on growth related activities, initiatives, and projects for GWM Russia/CIS
- cooperate closely with our business partners from Marketing, Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
- gather and analyze financial, sales and risk data and producing related reports for our leadership team
- support ongoing and ad-hoc requests from front staff and functional partners
- help our lead market heads with coordinating activities across different locations
- support an advisory team in covering their clients by helping on administrative, investment-related and risk topics
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
You’ll be home-based in the business management team of GWM Russia/CIS in Zurich. We support the Head of GWM Russia/CIS in handling day-to-day operations as well as shaping and driving the strategic agenda. By spending a significant part of your program in a Russia/CIS desk in Zurich, you’ll learn all about client-related activities, investment solutions and financial markets.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, banking and finance or business administrations:
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an autonomous, proactive, diligent, structured and detail-oriented work style
- the ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- an interest in clients and their businesses as well as financial markets and products
- a good command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT tools
- fluency in English (both written and oral), Russian language skills are a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 05.07.2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, Global Wealth Management Russia/CIS||UBS Job Board for Graduates|