Graduate Talent Program 2022, Cash Equities Advisory Sales
Switzerland - Zürich
Equities, Sales and trading
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you a people person? Do you like to constantly learn new things? Are you fascinated by financial markets and the players that make them work? We are looking for someone like that to:
- build and grow strong client relationships with the most sophisticated institutional investors in Switzerland (Private Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Corporates and Family Offices)
- make sense of economic, political and social/cultural developments and their impact on financial markets
- understand the underlying drivers of different sectors/industries and how corporate fundamentals impact valuations and share prices in public markets
- drive market differentiated content and investment ideas, leveraging UBS research and other sources of unique insight, creative access formats and conferences/investor events (e.g. strong link to marketing, communication & advertising activities)
- partner with Equity Capital Markets to place new or secondary share issues as well as Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- develop innovative new business strategies (content, marketing/communication, events, technology/tools, …) to drive business growth and profitability
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be working in the Cash Equities Advisory Sales team in Opfikon/Zurich, Switzerland. We have a market leading position in Global Equities/Markets in Switzerland and globally with a number 1 rated global research product, a very strong footprint in our home market Switzerland, an unparalleled international network of experts across all geographies and a strong capital markets and execution/trading platform offering. And we are an amazing platform to kick-start a career both from a skillset development and team commitment/support point of view.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- strong interest in financial markets, different industries and how companies work
- excellent communicator (German and English fluency required)
- strong interest in creative marketing and communication
- high level of professionalism (but you have the human touch)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 7-Feb-2021
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, Cash Equities Advisory Sales||UBS Job Board for Graduates|