Internship (6 months) – Technology Strategy & Transformation (All Genders)
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 22-Feb-2022
Req #: 7905
Help our clients solve the biggest challenges of their IT organisation
In our Technology Strategy & Transformation Team, our expertise is rooted in a deep understanding of technology coupled with excellent communications skills and broader business understanding. We work together with some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and the world to introduce the change that really makes an impact for their business.
Would you like to be part of a team that helps a world-leading bank on its journey to establish the largest European wealth management entity, standardizing and enhancing the customer experience across all key markets in Europe?
Or would you like to develop the commercial strategy for a Swiss chemical company across its global markets, building customer segmentation and a channel operating model to address challenging local market conditions?
Then join our Technology Strategy & Transformation Team!
How you can make an impact
- Work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries
- Be integrated into a project team from the start and work in partnership with the customer and - with support from experienced colleagues - on challenging problems and solutions
- Get involved in projects that span across IT Strategy and Operating Model design, IT Architecture, IT Business Management, IT Agility Advisory, IT Transitions and Transformations, IT M&A
- Conduct analysis, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations
Who we are looking for:
- You are a recent graduate or a high performing student completing your Master’s degree in the field of Information Systems, Business and/or Engineering with exposure to IT topics
- You have previous internships or work experience within IT Consulting or IT department of a global company and understand or have an interest in IT topics such as IT strategy, IT processes, IT architecture, IT infrastructure, etc.
- You have a passion for IT innovation and awareness of major technology trends (Agile Methodology, Robotics Process Automation, Cloud, etc.)
- You enjoy working methodically, in a structured way and with great attention to detail
- You are curious and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing a fresh perspective in what you do
- You communicate confidently in English, and either German or French
At Deloitte Consulting, our Technology Strategy & Transformation specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation. We take your further development seriously. We offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. several certifications like ITIL, SAFe, PRINCE2).
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7905