Career Entry: Consultant (all genders) Business Tax Urgent Hiring
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 20-Jan-2023
Req #: 8506
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Launch your career as a Consultant in our Tax & Legal team you will advise demanding clients on complex taxation issues. Our Tax team offers a wide range of integrated tax services that help our clients to successfully manage local and global challenges.
In this role, you will also advise national and international clients on leading strategies to simplify tax management and achieve global visibility for making informed strategic decisions. Be part of a team in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated.
How you can make an impact
- Get the opportunity to be involved in activities with client contact and be responsible for cross-divisional projects in various industries from the first day.
- Together with your team, advise our clients on complex tax issues, for example in the tax planning of a multinational company.
- Develop a clear, long-term career path with internal and external professional training offers as well as the time and financial assistance necessary for the training to become a dipl. Tax expert or study the MAS FH in Swiss and International Taxation / LL.M. Swiss and International Taxation.
- Be part of an international and interdisciplinary team with plenty of learning on the job opportunities.
Who we are looking for
- You are curious and bold, respectful and integrative. You bring a positive and result-oriented attitude as well as the willingness to take over responsibility and find solutions for various clients.
- You have a flair for numbers and business connections as well as thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s from a university or university of applied sciences degree in law, business administration or a similar field, ideally with tax knowledge.
- You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team in our Geneva office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.