Career Entry: Economics and Transfer Pricing Consultant (all genders)
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 26-Jan-2023
Req #: 8696
Our Transfer Pricing & Value Chain Alignment Team is looking for you!
Our Team offers integrated advisory services that help our clients optimise and align their business structures with their transfer pricing policies and engage in efficient and compliant tax management throughout their value chain. From day one, you receive the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will support our Swiss team (either in Geneva or Zurich) in providing transfer pricing services to our clients by applying a mix of economics, finance, accounting, international tax and legal concepts.
How you can make an impact
- Review, understand and assess the value chain and cross-border operations of multinational companies (e.g. flow of products, services, intellectual property)
- Participate in the development of concepts for optimizing existing business models as well as subsequent implementation of such models on a global basis
- Perform complex economic and financial analyses (e.g. valuation, credit rating, benchmarking)
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation, review and design transfer pricing policies and support corporate clients in transfer pricing projects management and implementation
Who we are looking for
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- A master’s degree in economics, accounting, business, finance, or Swiss law and eventually an initial internship experience
- A willingness to travel
- You communicate confidently in English and German. Any further languages would be an advantage
Become part of a fun, highly motivated and international team in our Zurich or Geneva office. We don’t only like crunching numbers, but also enjoy competing against each other in heated football tournaments or go for drinks after work. We value teamwork and interdisciplinary work across all business lines. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.