Strategy Consultant (All Genders), Monitor Deloitte New
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 20-Jan-2023
Req #: 10036
An unseen perspective for transformative growth
As a Strategy Consultant, you will work together with your team to solve never-before-seen challenges, bring your bold perspective into action, and develop transformative strategies on all organizational levels.
How you can make an impact
- You will work in a variety of industries, with stronger focus on Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Banking and Insurance
- For you this means, analysing the competitive landscape to support the product launch of a new drug, segmenting customers to boost the growth of a global consumer goods company or preparing strategy workshops to shape the digital future of a private bank
- You will quickly broaden your experiences, working with experienced international Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients, often in flexible and agile team environments
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day, offering a fast learning environment and you will have access to our broad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets and professional career development opportunities
- You will be addressing business problems in an analytical manner with structured decision-making, guided by senior leadership feedback, to deliver implementable strategic recommendations for our clients
Who we are looking for
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you’ll have to have:
- Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable professional presence
- Team player with an enthusiastic, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
- Passionate about delivering impact for Monitor Deloitte and its clients
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent academic achievements from a leading university or business school, with a Master’s degree, e.g., in business or science
- Challenging internships or initial professional experience or previous full-time experience in strategy consulting or relevant industry roles
Solving never-before-seen challenges is what makes us Monitor Deloitte. To our strong foundation of years of experience, extensive industry expertise and excellence in execution, we add the excitement of creativity. This doesn’t just deliver solutions that are better. It raises the bar, inspires and opens new possibilities for entire industries to grow and secure sustainable competitive advantages.
Our bold perspective on transformative business disruption delivers because we apply it to both thinking and doing. As an integral part of Deloitte, together we are the ones that deliver. We don’t just strategize; we roll up our sleeves and realize. We don’t just observe and advise; we energize. We don’t just keep up with change; we create it.
This is what we do. We make a business impact that matters through both vision and action. Every day, we create new strategies that turn never-before-seen challenges into transformation, into growth.
Our culture is collaborative and supportive of your personal and professional development. Our track record of commercial success and our growth ambitions can provide you with a fantastic platform for your career.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich, Basel or Geneva office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines. Our flat hierarchies and open door policies enable you to create a meaningful network quickly and realize your career potential with Monitor Deloitte.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
If you have any questions, please contact Nadia at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.