Graduate Talent Program 2023, Structured Derivatives Salesperson New
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you a target driven individual? Is pricing complex structures and negotiating with clients a challenge you’re ready to embrace?
We’re looking for someone like you to:
- structure and price Structured Products / OTC transactions on Equities, Commodities, Rates, Credit, FX and Volatility
- work closely with traders/other sales to share risk metrics and best practice
- provide sales advise on Markets and Structured Products respecting applicable legislations
- create tailor-made investments and financing solutions using derivatives
- administer new issues, subscriptions/bookings and improve processes
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Structured Sales team in Opfikon, providing investment solutions to our intermediary and institutional clients across Switzerland and Europe. Scope includes structured notes, swaps, and options on global equities (stocks and indices), commodities, FX, rates and credit. We offer you a chance to learn and grow in a fast-paced and truly international team.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- financial, ideally capital markets, know-how gained from experience (or relevant internships) in the banking sector
- a keen interest in financial markets
- an aptitude for numbers, models and products
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
- fluency in English, German and/or French of advantage
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Preferred start date: 06.02.2023
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2023, Structured Derivatives Salesperson||UBS Job Board for Graduates|