Internship 2023, Global Cash Financial Institutions
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you a client service oriented persons? Do you enjoy giving advice and dealing with clients? Striving for processing efficiencies through automation and digitization? We are looking for someone like you who can:
- create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
- increase the returns of Cash Clearing products (payments, cash management, including CLS) and manage the client experience
- provide clients with Market information and Market Commentary on Cash products
- generate new ideas and creative approaches that improves operational client experience
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You will be based in Zurich working in the dynamic Global Cash Banks team (Zurich, New York, Hong Kong) based in Zurich. The Cash team is part of the growing global Corporate and Institutional Clients (CIC) business and services our Financial institution clients worldwide providing cash clearing capabilities out of booking center Switzerland. You will be working within an international environment of multi-lingual colleagues covering dedicated portfolios of bank clients across the globe.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular you have:
In particular, you have:
- passion for cash products and correspondent banking services
- university degree in business administration, economics or finance
- client services and advisory mind-set, solution focused
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills when managing daily cases
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to process improvements
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously, multi-tasker
- fluent in English and German. French and/or Italian are an additional asset
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 03.January 2023
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2023, Global Cash Financial Institutions||UBS Job Board for Graduates|