Business Analyst / Consultant (all genders), Programme Leadership – Ticino
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 15-Feb-2023
Req #: 11565
Our Swiss Programme Leadership team, a dedicated team of highly driven project and programme management specialists, works with clients across all industry sectors to guide their large-scale, complex transformation projects, providing state-of-the-art project management capabilities and ensuring a seamless delivery throughout the project lifecycle.
In other words, we lay the foundation for successfully managing and running state-of-the-art business transformations, so that the entire programme team can collaborate seamlessly and is enabled to perform and deliver at its best.
How you can make an impact
- work with Swiss and international clients in all stages of the project lifecycle from set-up to planning, execution and sometimes even review and turnaround
- introduce best practice project management governance, processes, and deliverables for all stages of the project lifecycle and contribute to client workshops and meetings
- be a key team member in liaising with (senior) client stakeholders
- contribute to business development and proposal creation by collaborating with different industry and account teams across Deloitte
- get involved in growing our programme and project management service offering within Deloitte
Who we are looking for
- You have a University degree in a relevant field with a strong record of academic achievement (Bachelor or, preferably, Master’s degree), ideally you have initial experience in a professional services firm and familiarized yourself with the project management world
- You have good analytical thinking and effective communication skills
- You have an affinity for technology-enabled transformations
- You thrive in a constantly changing environment, can adapt quickly and have a hands-on mentality
- You are happy to occasionally travel within Switzerland and are fluent in English and German, any additional languages are a benefit
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team in one of our Swiss offices. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 11565