Internship 2024, Firewall & Zone Security Authority
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you curious when it comes to the automation of Firewall Rules Management and the challenges of lifecycle management and development?
We’re looking for someone to support us with the:
- Firewall rule lifecycle development and automation of tools for audit compliance and reporting.
- Automation and maintenance of tools related to firewall housekeeping processes.
- Development, maintaining and automation tools and scripts that support the following functions :
- Functional scripts and website to ensure smooth running of processes.
- Performing quality checks and reporting to management and project teams.
- Assist firewall and network housekeeping projects.
- Rule owner assignments & investigations.
Our 6-month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Firewall & Zone Security Authority team in Zurich. We ensure that all firewall rules are audit and risk compliant thus securing our cyber defenses to the benefit of all segments in UBS.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong, team player with high level of understanding of automation and development in security related issues and to join a world class team within the Technical Information Security Office.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular you have:
- Some exposure to IT Security / Information Security
- Experience in Python, Django as well as automation tools, for example GitHub
- Ability to communicate IT security issues to other business areas in technical and non-technical language
- A flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- Sound communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Good judgment when dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: flexible
The UBS internship is a paid internship.
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2024, Firewall & Zone Security Authority
|UBS Job Board for Graduates