Graduate Talent Program 2024, Group Corporate Services-Sustainability
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you have a passion for sustainability? Do you want to be part of the journey to make things happen? Do you know how to make things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- join us in the effort to meet UBS’s net zero ambitions for our own operations through environmental and energy awareness trainings, communications, data analysis and quality assurance, biodiversity projects as well as driving sustainable supply chain
- actively engage in global projects and executive meetings through coordinating and managing initiatives that are aligned with the strategic direction
- analyze ongoing processes to identify areas of development and prepare presentations and documents through collecting materials and information.
- be involved in day-to-day project operations, gaining business-specific exposure from professionals with different areas of expertise in In-House Environmental Management and related functions within Real Estate as well as Supply Chain.
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be working in UBS Group Corporate Services (GCS) within Group Human Resources & Corporate Services - one of the functions within Group Functions. Our function supports UBS by driving UBS’s real estate and PropTech strategy as well as all related services globally (e.g. facility management). We are responsible for driving UBS sustainability strategy for our own operations. We manage the Strategic Delivery Locations globally - comprising UBS and vendor operated delivery sites from which offshored and outsourced services are provided to the rest of UBS. We furthermore are advancing our global procurement strategy and identifying and delivering sourcing opportunities that provide optimal value and drive digitalization through our platforms.
You need to have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably related to environmental or energy studies/ engineering or sustainability.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- a proven record of working well with others in a diverse setting
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 1.07.2024
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2024, Group Corporate Services-Sustainability
|UBS Job Board for Graduates