Consulting Summer Internship 2021, Monitor Deloitte, Consulting, Zurich
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Monitor Deloitte team is looking for you!
The nature of our work varies greatly and you will be exposed to different areas of
strategy consulting, such as business strategy, organizational design, pricing, marketing strategy,
digital and innovation. You will get an insight in to a variety of industries, with stronger focus on
Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Banking and Insurance
Monitor Deloitte’s strategy practitioners combine deep industry insights with cutting edge
methods to help leaders resolve their most critical decisions, drive value, and achieve
transformational success. We work with chief executives and their teams to create effective
corporate and business unit strategies and to secure alignment across the enterprise.
What you can expect from us
- An insight into the Consulting work dynamics and early career mentoring
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the success of your team
- A workplace of tomorrow for you to work on topics that matter
- An international network of diverse, curious and young people with ambitions
- A home with a clear development path and a solid foundation to your career
- Currently studying or have recently completed a University degree in a relevant field
- A perspective on why a Consulting internship would complement your ongoing studies and career ambitions
- Willingness to learn and get involved in a variety of client projects
- A curious mindset and the ability and desire to ask the right questions and challenge yourself
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team
- A willingness to travel within Switzerland
- Fluent English