Java Developer Internship for 12 months (f/m/d)
At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
Are you looking for a cool way to take your theoretical or maybe even practical IT skills to the next level? If yes, then you should read now carefully what we offer!
You can expect a learning on the job internship, where you determine the workload yourself (between 60% and 100%).
- Developing new features front-end and back-end in Java
- Application 3rd level support
- A current bachelor’s or master’s degree study in a technical field (university, ETH, FH)
- A maximum of two semesters left until your graduation
- A huge portion of motivation to learn new things
- In the best case already some technical and practical knowledge
How you learn with us:
On the job in a project and from a senior expert mentored and coached.
If this great opportunity appeals to you, then you should definitely apply to us, and we will convince you in an interview why you should do your internship with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.