Internship - Corporate Development & Strategy (3-6 Months)
At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
- The Julius Baer Corporate Development and Strategy (“CD&S”) team is looking for a Bsc / MSc internship support for 3-6 months to support on overall project management of M&A transactions for the Group
- Internal strategy review reports, and preparation of internal stakeholder deliverables
- The internship role includes structuring of project data (in a virtual data room), detailed valuation and benchmarking analysis, preparation of senior management materials, project team coordination and management of the internal and external communication on projects
- The composition of the team includes a head of the team, a project manager and an associate to support in the overall team staffing
- University degree/Bachelor or Masters degree
- Prior internship experience in M&A or corporate finance related projects / functions in an investment bank, Big 4 or corporate finance boutique, is a requirement, previous coverage of banks and financial institutions group (FIG) is a plus but not a prerequisite
- Strong quantitative and project management skills. Proficient in Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint); proactive, reliable and organized, strong communication skills
- Proficient fluency in English required both orally and written (business language of Julius Baer Group), German is a plus but not a prerequisite
Your HR contact: Mr. Kristian Curic, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.