Trainee M&A Corporate Finance Advisory (all genders) (6 months)
Business line: Financial Advisory
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 19-May-2023
Req #: 12787
Join us to help clients during their most sophisticated transactions and enable them to unlock their maximum creation potential!
By joining Deloitte as a Trainee, you will be a valued part of our “Financial Advisory Team” which provides advice on mergers & acquisitions (M&A), transactions, company valuations, and restructuring services to a wide range of Swiss and international clients. After completing your Traineeship at Deloitte, a wide range of opportunities and new possibilities will open up for you to explore.
How you can make an impact:
- Become a valued member of a dynamic team while gaining incomparable insights into the day-to-day operations of the premier corporate finance advisory team in Switzerland
- Work alongside experienced professionals and participate in client meetings where you get the chance to meet senior stakeholders in the life sciences and healthcare industry
- Acquire experience in a broad range of tasks related to M&A transactions, including company-specific and market research, preparation of client meetings, pitch books, transaction documents (teasers, information memoranda), financial modelling, and valuation assessment
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of the life sciences and healthcare industry and discover the details of business models and value drivers across different sub-sectors, including pharma, biotech, and medtech
- Build a professional network across our different divisions and offices around the world
Who we are looking for:
- You are reliable, open-minded, pay attention to the fine details, and possess outstanding interpretive and interpersonal skills as well as an affinity for financial modelling
- You display an interest in the life sciences and healthcare industry, keep an eye on major market players and recognise key industry trends
- Alongside your University degree in business studies, economics, or a related field, you were able to gain international experience and ideally in M&A, life sciences or healthcare
- Additionally, you demonstrate a solid theoretical understanding of (or strong interest in) corporate finance and valuation
- You communicate fluently in English - each additional language is an advantage
By joining our Corporate Finance Advisory team, you will become part of a diverse, multinational, and highly motivated team of over 30 colleagues at our Zurich office. We are committed to help you grow personally and professionally through our training programs, mentoring initiatives, and on-the-job learning, as well as by connecting with colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Lucrezia at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 12787