Graduate – Financial Services Risk Consulting
Kick-start your career at KPMG and contribute to the stability of the Swiss financial sector. You can expect an experienced and diverse team of risk, finance and treasury experts as well as exciting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and international environment.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Advise our clients in the areas of liquidity-, capital- and risk management, risk control and reporting as well as operational resilience, non-financial risk (NFR), and business continuity management
- Stay on top of evolving regulatory requirements (e.g. FINMA, EBA, PRA) as well as industry best practice developments regarding both financial risk and non-financial risk to devise value-generating solutions for our clients
- Support go-to-market activities for our risk transformation and NFR solution offering; develop materials for client sessions
- Provide in-house support to our Financial Services Audit professionals with capital and liquidity reporting, credit/market/interest rate risk, operational risk and liquidity risk management audits
- Become familiar with banks’ internal processes and controls frameworks
- Gain in-depth knowledge of new types of risk, explore their potential impact on our clients (e.g. climate risks), and devise strategies to mitigate them
This is what makes you successful
- Master or PhD in banking & finance, economics, business, or a related field
- Interest in financial market topics and ability to familiarize yourself with them quickly
- Analytical mindset, willingness to learn and perform, team and service orientation, strong communication skills, and independent working style
- Initial work experience in the financial services environment is an advantage
- Fluency (written and oral) in both German and English are a must
KPMG as an employer
You will become an integral part of an experienced team of financial services professionals who have work with numerous clients on a wide range of topics. Clients include international as well as regionally operating universal banks, investment banks and private banks. The project portfolio is broad and rife with challenging development opportunities in an international environment. For optimal success, we support you on the job as well as with targeted training programs.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Campus Recruiting Specialist