Tax & Legal – Global Employer Services - Individual Swiss Tax Services – Consultant (or Senior Consultant) - Basel (80% - 100%) Neu
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 446
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Global Employer Services Team is looking for you!
With the ever increasing focus on global compliance by tax authorities, the timely management and compliant delivery of compensation and payroll is becoming increasingly important.
The Global Employer Services (GES) team, as part of the Deloitte Tax & Legal practice at Deloitte, provides multi-national companies with targeted advice and strategies for running Global Mobility programs in an efficient manner. Our team supports clients with the end-to-end management of global compensation for internationally mobile employees and with local Swiss payroll and shadow payroll solutions.
What we offer: you will be part and work closely together with our Global Mobility tax and immigration professionals. Our payroll team is fully integrated with this team, which will give you the opportunity to develop yourself in other areas than payroll and be part of an end-to-end service delivery to our clients. You will work in an international environment and will have the opportunity to be help further develop our payroll offering that is growing fast. You will have the opportunity to work independently, take ownership of your engagements, grow, and lead a team. We consider Swiss and international payroll as one of our key focus areas for future growth and you will be part of an exciting journey.
We provide a team oriented culture that allows for both personal and professional growth. Our working environment provides opportunities for creative and self-motivated employees, keen to develop themselves, the team and our relationship with our clients. Competitive compensation and benefits are offered as well as a broad training programme.
What you can expect from us
You will be responsible for working on the Swiss taxation offering and service delivery.
- Deloitte offers exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme
- You will work in the Swiss Tax team and are responsible for compliance topics, tax reviews and tax briefings
- Diversified client portfolio in an international environment
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company
- Very competitive remuneration
- Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor/Master in economics or law
- You have excellent attention to detail, and are a skilled user of MS Office applications
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented
- You are able to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- You have tax experience in the area of individual taxation on a reviewer level
- You communicate confidently in English and German. Any further languages would be an advantage but not essential.