Career Start: Assistant (all genders) Audit Corporate - Zurich, Bern, Basel (Start October 2022) Neu
Business line: Audit & Assurance
City: Basel, Bern, Zurich
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 03-Dec-2021
Req #: 628
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.
How you can make an impact
- The chance to work in a team of experts in the area of audit and business processes and the opportunity to take over client facing projects in key industries from day one
- Immersion in annual financial statements and special audits of our national and international clients. You will also examine different areas of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statements as well as the internal control systems of our clients. In addition, you will be trained as an expert in the assessment of company-relevant financial issues
- A clear, long-term career path with a first-class training offer for professional development, including the support to qualify as Swiss certified public accountant. (https://www.expertsuisse.ch/dipl-wirtschaftspruefer)
- A forward-looking workplace that gives you some flexibility in adapting your workflows to your needs (e.g. attractive benefit package; more on this can be found on our Website)
- A young, international and diverse team with colleagues from over 50 countries
Who we are looking for
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics (specializing in accounting, finance or controlling would be advantageous) and previous internship experience
- Strong interest in innovation and transformation (including but not limited to data analytics)
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- Ability to analyse complex problems and develop and communicate solutions
- Fluency in English and German. French would be a plus
- An attitude that matches our core value: Be curious and courageous, respected and connected
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.