Strategy Consultant (All Genders), Monitor Deloitte
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 587
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Monitor Deloitte’s strategy practitioners combine deep industry insights with cutting edge methods to help leaders resolve their most critical decisions, drive value, and achieve transformational success. We work with chief executives and their teams to create effective corporate and business unit strategies and to secure alignment across the enterprise.
Having been recognised as the “undisputed global leader” in innovation strategy consulting, we help companies seize new growth opportunities by building, and launching new offerings and businesses. We help clients develop commercial pricing strategies and processes in alignment with the organization’s strategies.
To help businesses become more intuitive enterprises, we show senior executives how to take an enterprise approach to digital strategy so it becomes integral to their business strategy. And, having been with chief marketing officers on their journey through the evolution of their role, we bring world-class capabilities to help accelerate growth, and define and deliver marketing excellence.
We offer you a varied, highly client-facing and challenging role in strategy consulting and to be part of a diverse team that will challenge you to grow further.
How you can make an impact
You will be part of a team with full responsibilities for dedicated tasks from day one. The nature of our work varies greatly, and you will be exposed to different areas of strategy consulting, such as business strategy, organizational design, pricing, marketing strategy, digital and innovation.
- You will work in a variety of industries, with stronger focus on Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Banking and Insurance
- For you this might mean, analysing the competitive landscape to support the product launch of a new drug, segmenting customers to boost the growth of a global consumer goods company or preparing strategy workshops to shape the digital future of a private bank
- You will quickly broaden your experiences, working with experienced international Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day and will have access to our broad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets and training opportunities
- You will be addressing business problems in an analytical manner with structured decision-making, guided by senior leadership feedback, to deliver implementable strategic recommendations for our clients
Who we are looking for
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you’ll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
- Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable professional presence
- Team player with an enthusiastic, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
- Passionate about delivering impact for Monitor Deloitte and its clients
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent academic achievements from a leading university or business school, with a Master’s degree
- Challenging internships or initial professional experience or previous full-time experience in strategy consulting or relevant industry roles
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Ashley at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 587