- Become part of PwC’s Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients
- You want to spend 6-10 weeks during the summer period on one of our mandates across all industries in Switzerland
- You will be a fully integrated team member with lots of self-responsibility
- You will work onside on the clients’ premises
- Your key responsibilities will be contract review, drafting and negotiating in various fields of business law, legal research, claims management, advice of business partners and compliance process review and execution
- You will find yourself in an international setting with a strong focus on Swiss and international corporate law
- You work closely with our clients’ project teams
- You go the extra mile and we will reward you with strategic development discussions and career opportunities within PwC’s FLR and PwC
- You are a law and/or compliance student or have recently (last 12 months) graduated under the Swiss education system (e.g. BLaw, MLaw, LL.M.& CAS)
- You might already have obtained a legal degree in Switzerland or abroad
- You have solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- If you are a foreign national you hold a valid Swiss working permit (not limited)
- You are perfectly fluent in German and/or French as well as English (with excellent writing skills)
- You have a strong interest in business law and compliance in a commercial context
- You enjoy working in a team and you are committed to taking over individual tasks and responsibility
- You also have strong communication and organizational skills and are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Your aim is to expand your network in an international environment
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln - persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.
Take the next step!
For further information or to apply for this role please upload your profile at www.pwc-flr.ch
Tel. +41 58 792 22 22