- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up to date and reminding Lawyers of
meetings etc. on a daily basis
- Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms
prior to meetings and liaise with other attendees, both internal and
- Arrange photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of
letters, faxes etc.
- Arrange for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing
requirements and record keeping
- Use effective systems to ensure that both short and long term tasks
are completed within required timescales
- Support Lawyers in marketing activities
- Take internal and external telephone queries, responding as
appropriate and/or ensuring that all messages are passed on in a
- Monitor post and/or e-mails and dealing with as appropriate and ensure
that all client related correspondence is passed on to an appropriate
fee earner if the relevant person is out of the office
About This Client
Our client is an international organisation.
We currently have a vacancy for a Legal Assistant for 3 months starting
next Juy. The Legal Assistant would be primarily providing support to
the Legal Department, however would be expected to provide support to
other departments as and when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young graduate to find a 3 month
English is a must and French a plus.
Tel : + 41 (0)22 594 31 31