Consultant / Senior Consultant in Financial Services Consulting
- You will support project managers primarily in the regulatory change field with the option of working on other related areas in financial services consulting.
- You will support our financial services clients in their compliance processes projects.
- You will support our clients with their compliance programmes and operating model design.
- You will support to drive compliance of the future in the financial service industry.
- You will work with stakeholders across all business functions, including technology partners, to communicate the impact of new regulation.
- You will deepen your expertise and grow through tailored trainings and access to learning and development.
- You have a degree from a university or a university of applied sciences in economics, natural sciences or engineering and have gained first experience in the consulting or banking industry.
- You are interested to help design the future of wealth management.
- You pay attention to detail, you have strong problem-solving skills and are proficient in preparing presentations and reports.
- You are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in the banking industry.
You are a passionate team player and share our company values.
- You are fluent in English and German and you are flexible to travel in Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln - persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.
Take the next step!
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you’ve got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process.
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17