Consultant Digital Transformation / Data Management & Architecture
- You will work in challenging and fast paced digital transformation programs.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with bluechip clients on the strategic digital agenda.
- You acquire a broad range of technical and soft skills through on the job and off the job trainings.
- Your will be part of a growing, dynamic team blending digital innovation and life sciences expertise.
- You thrive in an environment committed to teamwork, trust and mutual support.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You have a degree (bachelor / master / diploma) preferred in business, IT, engineering or business information systems or digital discipline.
- You possess up to 2 years initial experience in the area of IT transformation and/or the consulting industry (i.e. internships) ideally in the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry.
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- You are fluent in German and in English (both spoken and written), working knowledge of French is a plus.
- You will be based in Zurich and are flexible to work on engagements in other parts of Switzerland and/or abroad.
- If you have a background in a digital agency or a start-up this would be an advantage.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln - persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.
Take the next step!
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you’ve got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process.
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17