Cyber DevOps & Cloud Consultant 80-100%
- You will be part of a fast growing team within our global PwC network in delivering high quality consulting services, while learning from more than 2’000 Cyber Security Experts globally. This opportunity can include business travels within Europe.
- You assist in assessing, optimizing and implementing Cybersecurity related processes and manage the reporting bearing in mind both their technical and business requirements.
- You get the support to further develop your career and attain education and certifications in any (relevant) area of your choice.
- You will be in an optimal working and growing environment by having both personal and professional coaching from your line manager, your coach and your buddy.
- You work with customers to assess, transform and recommend changes in their DevOps environment towards Cybersecurity.
- You work with customers to provide a Cybersecurity view into their cloud journeys.
- You work on the development of innovative value added Cyber Security services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Engineering or similar education.
- You are adept at using scripting languages and have a solid understanding of modern web application architecture and how to secure it (OWASP).
- You are able and constantly willing to learn and grow in the field of Cyber Security and follow innovations, newest features and technology hypes.
- You provide strong input into the Cyber Security practice and help to develop the team by bringing your superior skills.
- You have the desire to work in a constantly changing environment as an innovative and motivated part of our young Cybersecurity team.
- You have experience in delivering customer oriented, strategic security work and supporting clients in their digital transformation and cybersecurity projects.
- You deliver high quality work that adds insights and value to our clients and have the ability to develop and manage senior-level relationships. A proven track record of delivery of large security improvement programs is desirable.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln - persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.
Take the next step!
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you’ve got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process.
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24