Career Start: Assistant (permanent) or Intern (6 months) - Audit & Assurance - Asset Management 100% (start October 2020)
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our audit team is looking for you!
Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Auditing is your world? Then our Audit team is the right team for you.
Deloitte offers national and international career opportunities as well as a comprehensive internal and external training program, which are supported financially.
What you can expect from us
- The opportunity to take on customer-facing functions in projects in key industries from day one.
- You are involved in annual audits of our national and international clients and examine different areas of the balance sheet, income statement, notes and cash flow statement as well as our clients’ internal control system. You will also be trained as an expert in the assessment of company-relevant financial matters.
- A clear, long-term career path with a first-class training program for professional development
- A future-oriented workplace that gives you a certain flexibility in adapting your work processes to your needs (e.g. by buying additional vacation time; more on this on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team from over 50 countries
- A culture in which not only numbers are processed, but success is celebrated and emphasis is placed on the fact that work is fun
Your qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics (specialization in accounting, finance or controlling is an advantage) and first experience as an intern
- A positive and results-oriented attitude and willingness to travel
- Curiosity and thirst for knowledge that enrich our projects with new perspectives
- The ability to analyze complex problems and to develop and communicate possible solutions
- Fluency in English, German and / or French is an advantage
- An attitude that corresponds to our most important values: be curious and bold, respectful and integrative.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and / or identity card or passport, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella Hoppe at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 170251