Graduate Talent Program 2020, Group Corporate Services
Swipe left and right to navigate between previous and next jobs.
Switzerland - Zürich
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you know how to make things run smoothly?
Do you have the commercial acumen to work in a dynamic environment?
We’re looking for a candidate who will:
- work with multiple business aligned teams to implement agreed business, commercial and real estate strategy
- help coordinate and manage various initiatives, projects and related communication activities or surveys, e.g. real estate optimization projects, or vendor management related initiatives
- prepare presentations, document submissions and briefing notes for executive meetings
- analyze the existing processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- maintain and update process documentation, fact sheets and other materials
- cooperate with internal stakeholders across all business divisions and functions
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be working in UBS Group Corporate Services (GCS) - one of Group COO functions within Corporate Center - in our Zurich office.
The Group Corporate Services function supports UBS by managing all UBS premises as well as the UBS Business Solution Centers and Outsourcing Delivery Centers globally. GCS also supports the firm with its third party vendor sourcing strategies, by identifying and delivering sourcing opportunities that provide optimal value and drive digitization through our platforms.
The role offers the unique opportunity to quickly grow in the area of change with high visibility to senior management and to build up a track record and solid network across the bank.
You are about to complete your bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in business administration, economics, finance, real estate or related field. In particular, you have:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded, multi-tasking and cooperative personality
- a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in project management or business management
- solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- fluency in English, German would be an advantage
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize, communicate and drive things forward effectively
- make things happen
- work in a team and autonomously
- come up with ideas
- be truly service-oriented
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2020, Group Corporate Services||UBS Job Board for Graduates|