Strategy Consultant, Monitor Deloitte, Consulting, Zurich (80-100%) Neu
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
We offer you a varied, highly client-facing and challenging role in strategy consulting and to be part of a diverse team that will challenge you to grow further.
Work you’ll do:
You are part of a team, with full responsibilities for dedicated tasks from day one. The nature of our work varies greatly and you will be exposed to different areas of strategy consulting, such as business strategy, organizational design, pricing, marketing strategy, digital and innovation.
- You will work in a variety of industries, with stronger focus on Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Banking and Insurance
- For you this might mean, analysing the competitive landscape to support the product launch of a new drug, segmenting customers to boost the growth of a global consumer goods company or preparing strategy workshops to shape the digital future of a private bank
- You will quickly broaden your experiences, working with experienced international Deloitte professionals and high-profile clients
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day and will have access to our broad range of market-leading services, propositions, assets and training opportunities
- You will be addressing business problems in an analytical manner with structured decision-making, guided by senior leadership feedback, to deliver implementable strategic recommendations for our clients
Monitor Deloitte’s strategy practitioners combine deep industry insights with cutting edge methods to help leaders resolve their most critical decisions, drive value, and achieve transformational success. We work with chief executives and their teams to create effective corporate and business unit strategies and to secure alignment across the enterprise.
Having been recognised as the “undisputed global leader” in innovation strategy consulting, we help companies seize new growth opportunities by building, and launching new offerings and businesses. We help clients develop commercial pricing strategies and processes in alignment with the organization’s strategies. To help businesses become more intuitive enterprises, we show senior executives how to take an enterprise approach to digital strategy so it becomes integral to their business strategy. And, having been with chief marketing officers on their journey through the evolution of their role, we bring world-class capabilities to help accelerate growth, and define and deliver marketing excellence.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you’ll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
- Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with notable professional presence
- Team player with an enthusiastic, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
- Passionate about delivering impact for Monitor Deloitte and its clients
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
Education and experience:
- Excellent academic achievements from a leading university or business school, with a Master’s degree
- Challenging internships or initial professional experience or previous full-time experience in strategy consulting or relevant industry roles
How you’ll grow
Deloitte is in business to deliver innovation, smart business solutions, and support the success of our clients. To achieve these goals, skilled people and inspired leaders are a requirement. That is why, whether you join Deloitte after university or following years of work experience, a wealth of learning and development opportunities will help you take the steps you need to excel. Learn more about Training Programmes & Assignments.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 178265