Associate Manufacturing Engineer
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a highly committed:
Associate Manufacturing Engineer based in Zuchwil
Further responsibilities and duties are
- Supports and coordinates Life Cycle Management projects and activities for Trauma and Spine products related to machinery & equipment acquisition, manufacturing layout, continuous improvement and other duties associated with engineering support of production.
- Supports the needs of assigned manufacturing area in terms of meeting the requirements for quality standards and compliant documentation, capacity, product availability and cost.
- Provides technical support regarding equipment design and development, testing of materials, preparation of specifications and operator instructions, process studies, investigations, root cause analysis, problem solving and report or presentation preparation.
- Performs assignments designed to continue the development of professional work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks, project management, statistical analysis and presentation of data and technical writing.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from accredited institution (or AS degree and actively pursuing BS degree) in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills, such as the use of Microsoft Office, Minitab, and databases.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and project management skills and is results oriented.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills and professional interactions with coworkers.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting skills.
- Open to global projects including some travel.
- Participates in and understands compliance related activities pertaining to the job assignment including compliance with the Quality System Regulation (QSR), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and applicable Work Instructions.
- Follows all laws and policies as they apply to one’s job and maintains the highest levels of integrity, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Supports and operates in a proactive safety environment.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Synthes GmbH (7111)