Finance, Junior Controller, Zurich (80%- 100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, our purpose is to make an impact that matters with our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best - because that is how you make an impact.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a motivated personality to support the controlling team in Switzerland. As a junior controller, you can expect exciting challenges in all aspects of processes and finances in the consulting industry.
The Controlling Team is responsible for answering business and financial questions at Deloitte Switzerland. In addition to controlling activities, the team is involved in a number of Europe-wide initiatives, which include the further development of ERP and reporting.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Active participation in monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and responsibility for sub-processes.
- Support of the business controllers with analyses
- Reporting tasks (e.g. sales, profitability and customer analysis)
- Assistance with the forecasting, planning and budgeting processes
- Collaboration in various initiatives on ERP, reporting and process improvements
- Cross-divisional collaboration on financial topics with the business and support functions in Switzerland and abroad.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in controlling, currently pursuing further education (FH, HF)
- High IT affinity and very good Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English, German is an asset
- SAP knowledge would be beneficial
- You are proactive, reliable and are able to work independently
- Interested in developing and improving the systems and processes of an organization
What we offer:
We offer you progressive working conditions in an international, growth-oriented and dynamic environment. We actively support and encourage our employees in their further training. In addition, you can expect a varied daily routine by regularly coming into contact with senior stakeholders and helping to shape the controlling function.