Internship 2021, Digital Platforms & Marketplaces
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Digital
Personal & Corporate Banking
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in the topics of digitalization, marketplaces and ecosystems and their impact on our banking business today and tomorrow? Do you want to get insights on the dynamics of digital platforms and marketplaces?
We are looking for someone like to:
- work on agile projects for the digital platforms and marketplaces business area (e.g. key4 lending platform) depending on their specific project-stage
- interact with various business units to gather their needs for new products, as well as liaise with multiple stakeholders, assessing the initiatives from different angles (e.g. digital acquisition, client experience map, usability testing, advisory & sales, IT implementation, ecosystem home living)
- contribute to a setup dedicated to digital innovation and agile way of working
- support senior project managers within the Digital Platforms & Market Places team in their daily work
- participate in optimization projects including briefing of internal stakeholders or agencies
- develop concepts for the digital platform business, especially in the lending environment
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working as part of the Digital Platforms & Marketplaces business area, based in Zürich. We are responsible for digital business transformation, particularly in the field of ecosystems and lending platforms (e.g. key4, Atrium).
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- strong analytical and conceptual skills, autonomous, creative mind set and structured way of working
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
- the ability to work to tight deadlines
- good communication and organizational skills
- ideally experience, to some degree, in agile project management
- profound MS Office Skills, in particular PowerPoint
We would like to also see evidence that you are:
- a self-starter, resourceful & dynamic
- communicative, independent and proactive personality
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: As soon as possible
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Digital Platforms & Marketplaces||UBS Job Board for Graduates|