Consultant (all genders) for Global Business Services Advisory
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 15-Sep-2021
Req #: 422
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
As part of Deloitte Consulting and the Strategy & Analytics service offering, our Global Business Services consultants support our clients in transforming their corporate supporting functions to address some of their most complex business issues. Our consultants are faced with complex challenges on advising client’s support functions that are being influenced highly by digital automation technologies and a high need to increase productivity and efficiency.
How you can make an impact
We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, strategy, and process improvement. We tackle our clients? business challenges such as global disjoint operations, acquired entities, varied process etc. by providing recommendations such as setting up new consolidated offices, enhancing Shared Service Centers or Global Business Service houses outsourcing functions including transition, automating/digitizing and optimization their back-office process landscape (GBS). Our projects focus on making sustainable change happen with our clients, in spirit of Deloitte: less talking, more doing.
More specifically, Global Business Services advisory works with our clients to:
- Analyse client’s business problems and assess as-is scenarios
- Assess clients functional business transformation initiatives and participate in making them effective
- Prepare vision for service consolidation (Shared Service Center/Global Business Services) or outsourcing
- Prepare financial and analytical models to evaluate different delivery models
- Exhibit entrepreneurial skills in selecting global locations, selecting offices, hiring staff, setting up service management etc.
- Define state-of-the art new processes for Front / Middle and Back office functions
- Support transition of work-force to new offices (GBS) or to outsourcing partners
- Help optimize the business services by use of best-in automation and digitalization solutions
- Manage senior client interactions to showcase business insights and market trends
Who we are looking for
- You have completed a university degree (minimum Bachelors, preferred Masters or MBA).
- Interest in topics such as: global business services, business operating models, cost optimization, and intelligent automation.
- You are curious and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects and the motivation to improve on a daily basis.
- You bring strong analytical skills and enjoy working methodically with great attention to detail.
- You are very good with using MS PowerPoint or MS Excel.
- You communicate confidently in German or French, and English. Any further languages would be an asset.
- Willingness to travel.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team in our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 422