Internship 2021, Sponsorship International
Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in global sponsorship and brand activation? Are you a versatile individual with an open personality?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- support and activate our international sponsorship platforms across social media advertising, digital storytelling and events, working with world-renowned partners in sustainability and sport
- track and report on sponsorship campaigns
- partner and collaborate with colleagues and experts across the organization
- work with external agencies and partners across the globe
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the International Projects team in Brand Activation, Sponsorship & Events based in Zurich. We manage and activate UBS’ international sponsorship platforms such as #TOGETHERBAND as well as our partnership with the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One team to meet the firm’s business and brand objective. Working closely with other marketing, sponsorship and event teams across the organization and different time zones is our day to day work.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months (preferably with a focus on marketing, communication and/or project management).
In particular, you have:
- excellent communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a strong interest in digital communication/management of social media channels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person), enthusiastic about working for a variety of different topics
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- an interest in sustainability and sport
- a good command of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- excellent English and German (written and oral), French and/or Italian a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 1st of September 2021
Duration: 6 months
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Sponsorship International||UBS Job Board for Graduates|