Master Thesis in Chemistry and System Development, 100% Neu
Master Thesis in Chemistry and System Development, 100%
This Position is located in the RMD System Development (SD) Department, responsible for the integration of Software, Hardware, consumables and reagents on Roche Molecular Diagnostic Systems. As an intern in the System Development Product Care team, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team and work on a technical project aiming at optimizing existing reagents and processes.
- An internship / Master Thesis for a duration of 8 to 12 months
- Planning and executing experiments aiming at optimizing the use of existing reagents in the sample preparation process
- Functionalizing of magnetic particles with nucleic acids
- Characterizing functionalized particles by various analytical methods
- Analyzing data and creating relevant documentation (e.g. lab notebooks and reports)
- Presenting results in team meetings
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You are currently enrolled in a Master Program in Chemistry (close to completion)
- You show strong lab work (biosafety levels S1 and S2) and result analysis skills
- You are a dynamic, creative and persistent person
- Previous knowledge in molecular biology and/or analytical techniques is advantageous
Start date: August/September 2021
Duration: 8-12 months
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQs and videos at careers.roche.ch/faq
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Technical Development
- Subfunktion Medical Device Technology Development
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2021/06/11
- Job-ID 202105-114464
Kontaktieren Sie uns