Internship – Business Management – Market Office Africa & UK within BA Middle East, Turkey & Africa #165565
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university, ideally in business administration or finance
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within Market Office Africa & UK in the Business Area Middle East, Africa & Turkey
- A dynamic and fast-paced platform for personal and professional development in a team with a proven track record within an international environment
- You have the opportunity to gain in-depth insights into market development topics for the African Wealth Management markets, supporting the execution of the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) growth strategy
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of developing and implementing the Africa teams’ strategy and priorities, identifying gaps and developing corresponding solutions
- You support management in various tasks, e.g. preparing presentations, financial analyses and coordinating with multiple stakeholders across the bank
- You support Relationship Managers on a wide range of topics, e.g. getting more complex transactions/cases done and recognized in the right way, providing support with regards to regulatory requirements related to the African markets, etc.
- Are you a communicative and loyal person with a strong willingness to help?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual and analytical skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You are enthusiastic about the wealth management industry and you can see yourself in a business management role in the long term
- Good English communication skills, German or other languages are advantageous
- Salutation, initial first name, last name of the recruiter is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.