Business Consulting - Enterprise Risk Consultant - Geneva or Lausanne (Graduate)
Location: Grand-Lancy / Geneva
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Date: Nov 13, 2021
Requisition ID: 332364
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future - all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As part of our Enterprise Risk Team, you will advise companies on how to successfully position themselves for the (digital) future. We support our customers in the areas of “Governance, Risk & Controls”, “Internal Audit”, “Internal Control” and “Risk Management”. Become part of our motivated team and support projects in the aforementioned areas with regard to development, transformation and optimization at home and abroad. You will join a very friendly and dynamic team of 15 professionals based out of Zurich / Basel / Geneva / Lausanne. We work in a flexible manner and are very connected with each one another. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you onboard!
You will take direct responsibility for a wide range of tasks:
Internal audit: support the review of processes and structures, audit preparation, identification of gaps, testing of transactions and reporting on areas of improvements to Senior management within the client organization. This activity will be carried out in Switzerland but also across the globe giving opportunity for some international travels.
Internal control: support the design and implementation of Internal control mechanisms. Perform the testing of controls either under Sarbanes-Oxley-Act or J-SOX.
Enterprise Risk management: Development, implementation and optimization of control, management and monitoring systems as well as value-oriented risk management systems. Perform periodic risk assessment exercises.
Business process review: Analysis and evaluation of relevant business processes. Mapping of processes and structures to identify potential for improvement.
IT transformation: Support the implementation of process improvement IT solutions for our client in the field of internal audit activity or risk management.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant programs
- Initial professional experience in Risk Advisory, Consulting or other relevant areas
- Sense of responsibility towards your colleagues, clients and society
- Learner and growth mindset
- Good interpersonal skills, which enable you to work in an international, collaborative team environment
- You are naturally curious and keen in fun
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%) in Europe and across the Globe
- Strong communication skills in English; a second fluent language is required German or French
- Any additional language spoken is considered as a plus
What’s in it for you
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
What you can expect
- Together with your interdisciplinary project team members you will enable our clients to transform their business models, embedding risk at the forefront of their business strategy, balancing their downside, upside and outside risk
- You will enable our client’s management to take intelligent, risk-aware decisions based on an integrated and harmonized process, risk and control landscape across their organizational ecosystem
- You will help to build shareholder and stakeholder trust in our client’s organization by designing and implementing effective Control Frameworks, both on strategic and operational level
- You will be able to support our Risk Advisory leadership in developing client-centric solutions, go-to-market approaches and materials that help our sector and account teams to become trusted advisory partners
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online (ID 332364). For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.