Business Analyst / Consultant (all genders), HR Transformation, Human Capital Consulting Urgent hiring
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 03-Nov-2021
Req #: 7569
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
What do we do? Our Human Capital team helps organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Leveraging research, analytics, and industry insights, we support clients to design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, organizational and change programs in business transformations.
Did you know? We are the largest Human Capital practice in the Swiss market and are widely recognized by our clients for our ability to walk in their shoes as a true partner, bring leading insight and expertise and consistently delivery high quality work.
How you can make an impact
As part of the Human Capital Consulting team, you will collaborate with clients from day one to drive productivity, value and impact by unlocking human potential and creating an organization that is resilient to risk, fit for the future and grounded in meaning for workers. As exponential technologies, new business models and regulation reshape the way people work, learn, collaborate and lead, we work with clients to ensure that their people strategy enables the business strategy.
In this role you will:
- Get involved in the rollout of HR solutions and enable HR functions to create value
- Advise our clients on all aspects of the digitalisation of their HR function through the design, planning and deployment of current and future digital technologies
- Get the opportunity to specialise and obtain certification in the leading tools on the HR technology market
- Be part of a highly motivated, multicultural team, where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to grow professionally and personally
Who we are looking for
- University level degree
- Appetite for HR projects and HR technologies (Workday, ServiceNow, SuccessFactors)
- You work independently and take the initiative
- You are prepared to travel within Switzerland and abroad
- Relevant consulting and/or industry experience is an asset
- Relevant expertise with Human Resource technologies is an asset
- Fluent English and either German or French skills
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team in our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7569