Trainee/Consultant (all genders) – M&A Transaction Services, Zurich Neu
Business line: Financial Advisory
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 24-May-2022
Req #: 525
Help our clients making investment or divestment decisions
Launch your career in our Financial Advisory team. We offer our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring. We are currently looking for a trainee to join the Transaction Services team.
By joining our team you can actively support clients on analysing and assessing information to help them make decisions and realize the added value of their M&A transactions as sellers and buyers. Your work will impact the pricing and execution of M&A transactions.
How you can make an impact
- You will have the opportunity to analyse financial statements, company reports and other financial information on companies from various sectors - on your own and in teams
- You can actively contribute to drafting client deliverables (Powerpoint and Excel) with increasing responsibility
- You will learn to have attention to detail (a balance sheet should balanced) without losing sight of the big picture (what is the purpose of our engagement)
- You will have the chance to positively contribute to the team spirit with your down-to-earth attitude and sky-high motivation
Who we are looking for
- Motivation to work work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Studies towards (or a) Bachelors/master’s degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting and/or MBA
- Previous internships (and/or work experience) in M&A, Investment Banking, Audit, Private Equity, Finance & Control etc. are highly appreciated
- Experience in due diligence projects and/or analysis of the balance sheets, cash flow and income statements is an advantage
- English & German are mandatory. Any additional languages would be a strong advantage
Our Transaction Services team gives advice for buyers and sellers ranging from small and medium sized enterprises, to large multinational corporations and private equity firms in their evaluation of potential transactions. We look forward to having you as part of our team! We offer an opportunity to learn something new every day in a supportive, low-hierarchy and highly collaborative environment.
We are a 30+ team of professionals from various countries helping to add real value to our clients. The office language is predominantly English and we appreciate diversity in all its forms. We will help you grow as a professional via training, coaching and many other continuous development opportunities.
Life at Deloitte
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 525