Career Start – CRM IWM Corporate & Export Finance #194374
Your program’s highlights
Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main assignment in your business area and rotate to another department for 4-6 months so you can experience different positions, gain insight into a broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and evaluation activities. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program.
Start date: 01.04.2022
Duration: 12-18 months
Academic requirements: Recently completed bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
- You gain a comprehensive insight into the world of corporate and export finance across developed and emerging markets in a wide variety of sectors (e.g. metals & mining, power, oil & gas, retail trade, telecom, transportation etc.)
- You will work on different types of financing structures such as leveraged finance, project finance structured commodity trade finance and lending against privately owned shares
- You are actively involved in supporting Senior Credit Officers in assessing new lending requests and performing CRM due diligence with the front office and clients
- You support the team by performing initial rating of corporates and reviews of existing clients
- You participate in the daily/weekly monitoring of existing transactions and contribute to portfolio monitoring and reporting
- You cooperate and coordinate with internal stakeholders from Credit Risk Management, Structuring Team, Portfolio Management Team and Client Relationship Management
Your future colleagues
CRM IWM Corporate & Export Finance is part of the credit risk management organization. The team covers structured financing solutions for corporate clients of the wealth management division and centralizes all export financing for corporates, sovereigns and banks across the bank. You will join a highly international and experienced team of senior credit officers with various backgrounds where collaboration, mutual support and flat structure are the core values. Highlight is put on developing each individual thanks to active know-how transfer and learning-by-doing approach.
Your qualifications and skills
- Demonstrate the skills and attributes you bring to this key position within the CRM IWM Corporate & Export Finance department. Tell us how your experience, character and vision connect with the responsibilities required and prospects we offer. You have:
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in corporate finance, accounting, financial markets, economics or business strategy
- The ability to think analytically in an open-minded way, with a structured, solution-focused mindset
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and also to work independently on your own initiative
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, intellectual curiosity and proven reliability
- Ability to multi-task and a precise, efficient approach to your work
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
Mr. Albinus would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.