Deloitte Monitor Challenge – Real-life exposure to Strategy Consulting
Are you interested in learning more about a career in Strategy Consulting? Do you enjoy working in an interactive team to approach multidisciplinary business challenges? If so, gain hands-on experience by participating in the Monitor Challenge.
What is the Monitor Challenge?
The Monitor Challenge is a strategy competition organised by Monitor Switzerland, open to students graduating in 2022 or 2023, enrolled in graduate degree programmes in Switzerland. You can apply as a group of 3-5 students and compete on a real-life case with one of our clients. The national competition will take place between 9 and 25 March 2022. As the winning team, you'll be invited to participate in the International Finals, taking place on April 28, 2022, in Paris, France.
- Experience a challenging team scenario
- Discover a real-life strategy consulting case
- Meet and network with the Monitor Deloitte Switzerland team
- Get a chance to represent Switzerland in the international finals in Paris
Sign up information
- Student groups from all Master, MBA and PhD programmes currently studying in Switzerland are invited to apply
- Participants can sign up as team of 3 to 5 people, or as an individual (they will then be grouped with other participants)
- As part of the registration, students will be required to submit their CVs, which will be screened based on their education, work/internship experience, extracurricular activities, etc.
- Students who pass the initial screening will receive an invitation to participate in the first round of the competition
- As of February 2022, the event is planned to take place in-person at the Deloitte office in Zurich, subject to the national public health guidelines and Deloitte policies for external events (2G)
- Should in-person gatherings not be allowed, any round might be switched to a virtual format
- During in-person events, participants will be required to present a valid COVID-19 certificate and follow the guidelines on social distancing and wearing masks
Participants must sign up before the subscription deadline, set on 6 March 2022 at 23.59 CET.
- Sign up must be completed by March 6, 23.59 CET
- Registered and successfully screened participants will receive the case via email on March 9 by 17.00 CET
- The case submission deadline is set on March 13, 23:59 CET. Teams must submit their solution via email
- The finalist names will be released by March 17
- The final round, Swiss National Finals, will be a full-day event, taking place on March 25
- The winning team will be invited to participate in the International Finals, taking place on April 28