Analyst Program 2022, Global Banking – Advisory & Coverage
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you interested in Investment Banking? Are you an innovative thinker? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- work as part of the deal team on the origination and execution of high-profile mandates
- support on process coordination and interactions with various stakeholders
- work on marketing materials and analyses
- contribute to the team’s financial modelling and valuation exercises
- conduct research activities including market and company analyses
- process administrative tasks
We invite highly motivated individuals to apply for an Analyst position within our Global Banking - Advisory & Coverage division. You’ll be working in the Swiss Investment Banking Department team in Opfikon. We advise Swiss-based multinational corporations on strategic and financing related activities. These include Mergers and Acquisitions, debt and equity capital raisings, and leveraged buy-outs. The team is located in Opfikon.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree at the program start date.
In particular, you have:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- High degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Excellent oral and written command in English and German
- Solid corporate finance knowledge
- Previous work experience from internships favourable
- Proficient knowledge of MS office applications
Start date: July 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Analyst Program 2022, Global Banking - Advisory & Coverage||UBS Job Board for Graduates|