Internship 2022, Data Science Investment Banking
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested working on the trading floor of an investment bank? Are you a motivated self-starter who is ready to go the extra mile?
We are looking for an intern for 6 months to join one of our teams within the FRC division (FX, Rates and Credit). You will be able to experience the excitement and fascination of working on a trading floor in a rapidly changing environment. You will not only get a thorough understanding of how the markets work but you will also be exposed to a range of challenging tasks which will broaden your professional skills and offer you early recognition for achievement.
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharpest people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in one of our dynamic Global Markets Digital Platforms Team.
Depending on the role you could:
- gain early exposure to a wide range of fixed income products and various currencies to make an impact from day 1
- Learn how the sales force operates and work with the team to engage with clients
- help the trading desk identify trading opportunities and build risk and pricing models to support the market making obligations of the desk
- become familiar with our data tools to help sales and trading find better solutions for their clients and make more informed trading decisions
- opportunity to collaborate with other internal stakeholders and expand your network from an early stage
- support Investment Bank wide initiatives helping us find ways to improve the firm
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- demonstrated record of strong academic performance regardless of undergraduate degree
- excellent English (written and oral)
- ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- excellent command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
But we’d also like evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen and come up with ideas
- work in a team
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: Feb/March 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Data Science Investment Banking||UBS Job Board for Graduates|