Graduate Talent Program 2024, Reporting & Analytics Change Analyst
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you like to help driving forward the digitalization of Finance? Do you have a strong interest in project management, sharp analytical skills and are not afraid to challenge? We’re looking for someone like that to: We’re looking for someone like that to:
- take active part in delivering a new MI platform for GWM and P&C (5 year strategic project)
- act as interface between CFO and IT
- gather and challenge business requirements in cooperation with CFO
- contribute to the development of innovative and user-friendly reporting products
- create business specifications and user documentation
- perform user acceptance testing
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in Zurich Altstetten as part of GWM RAS Change, within Crew Analytics & Insights.
The team consists of nine people, six of them are located in Zurich/ Switzerland, three in Krakow/ Poland.
We have a global mandate and are responsible for implementing change to the GWM and P&C MI platform and for driving the digitalization of management reporting via PowerBI.
You need to have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: July 2024
UBS is the world’s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2024, Reporting & Analytics Change Analyst||UBS Job Board for Graduates|