Internship 2024, Group M&A
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Do you want to be part of the changes in the financial industry? Do you like working with numbers? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Perform valuations and financial modelling of businesses and portfolios
- Identify potential M&A targets and contribute to strategic M&A considerations at senior management level with findings and recommendations for decision-making
- Assist on the execution of deals, including due diligence, negotiation and preparation of transaction documentation
- Analyse key industry trends and produce ad-hoc presentation to update the Executive Board on strategic topics and competitors
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
The Group M&A team is part of Group Corporate Development, which also encompasses the Group Strategy team. You will work in Group M&A, which is responsible for running financial and strategic analyses to support UBS’s strategic global growth initiatives across its various business divisions. Its main activities comprise the screening and assessment of inorganic opportunities, managing the M&A process end-to-end, providing advice and support to senior management.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- Knowledge of financial analysis and valuation techniques (experience in FIG and modeling)
- Previous experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Corporate Development, Private Equity, Transactions services or similar
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality
- Solid communication skills
- Fluency in English, other languages (in particular German) are considered as a plus
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint proficiency, ability to learn quickly other software applications
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 04.03.2024
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2024, Group M&A||UBS Job Board for Graduates|