Tech Support Analyst
You are interested in Change-Management? Beside the technical aspects you are also interested in process-oriented and planning related tasks?
as „Change Manager of applications software on z/OS“ you are responsible for the execution of applications software changes on the z/OS mainframes
also you execute applications check lists on the test- and productive environments. In this important role you ensure forward, that all regulatory requirements concerning change management are met and support our clients appropriate
With your knowledge and your experience, as well as the willingness to be standby for emergency duties you contribute an important contribution to a stable and highly available service in favor the UBS
“Deployment Mainframe” is a central team in the development process on the z/OS mainframe.
Near us you meet and open, agile and flexible team, which ensures the 7/24 deployment service for different business units in different locations.
To come up to this all-round and ambitious activity, you should bring the following abilities:
- you have a technical basic training or an equivalent multi-annual professional experience in IT
- you bring experience on IBM Host Systems (z/OS)
- you have good knowledge in the scope ChangeMan, TWS/OPC, JCL, DB2, ISPF, Rexx, SQL
- you are well versed in Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as in the handling with VBA-Makros
- you have good German and English knowledges in spoken and written
- you are ready for flexible working hours as well as for standby for emergency duties and to be employed during night, on weekends, on Sundays and on public holydays
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Tech Support Analyst||UBS Job Board for Graduates|